A five-member team leads the U.S.-Ontario Province of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, based in Marylhurst, Oregon. The Province has 17 Mission Centres across the United States and Ontario, Canada. Our 2016-2020 Province Leadership Team is:
Province Leadership Team (right to left): Guadalupe Guajardo, SNJM, Mary Breiling, SNJM, Mary Rita Rohde, SNJM, Maureen Delaney, SNJM (Provincial), Margaret Kennedy, SNJM.
Our Province Departments are:
- Advancement – Sarah Harris, Director
- Communications and Administrative Services – Jennifer Brandlon, Director
- Finance – Vicki Cummings, Chief Financial Officer
- Health & Well-Being – Cathy Olds, OP, Administrator and Peg Macko, Director of Benefits and Care Consultation
- Holy Names Heritage Center & Province Archives – Sarah Cantor, Director
- Human Resources – Vickie Kirkaldie, Director
- Incorporated Province Ministries – Pat Barr, Coordinator
We are part of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, which has five provinces worldwide:
Congregational Leadership Team (right to left): Mary Ellen Hollohan, SNJM, General Councilor, Kathleen Ross, SNJM, General Councilor, Lorna Cooney, SNJM, General Councilor, Linda Haydock, SNJM, Congregational Leader.